Holistic Nutrition Center -  Personal Nutrition for Healthy Living

Vegetables
Weight Loss
Women's health
powered by

My Blog

Healthy Happy 2016

Wishing you a great start to 2016!

Here are two nutrition tips from Holistic Nutrition Center to consider as you begin your healthy new year:
1.    Minerals: are a requirement from your diet.   They work with your DNA metabolism and need to be in a state of balance for proper function.   You take them in from food and eliminate them through body fluids such as sweat, urine or diarrhea.   Excess fluids leaving the body can flush minerals out.  So health-promoting fitness programs that leave you drenched, like hot yoga, for example, can produce unintentional mineral deficiencies or imbalances.  My tip - you need the exercise so keep it up, but check your mineral balance with nutritional lab testing.
2.    Healthy Diet:  a diet program may seem healthy, but if it doesn’t address your unique metabolic needs, it may reflect in your health.  For example, an ideal diet for a fit, energetic 30-year old male may be inadequate for a 50-year old female with fatigue, sleep problems, and hormone changes.  He doesn't need the specific nutrition that is required to run the complexity of her metabolism, so they need different diets.  The best nutrition plans address the needs of the individual: age, gender, activity level, medications, BMI, lifestyle, genetics, microbiome, etc.   My tip – to get the best results from your diet, so you feel vitally healthy, you may need a customized nutrition plan.

For nutrient testing or personalized nutrition, call 616 355-5333 or visit our website: www.holisticnutritioncenter.net

11 Comments to Healthy Happy 2016:

Comments RSS
Raj on Sunday, April 17, 2016 4:59 PM
There are a wide range of applications that might benefit from the content rewriting capabilities of ArticleRewriterTool. The obvious applications include building content for your website or blog. Other applications include any kind of essay or creative writing (virtual or not), twitter, newsfeeds, Craigslist posts or even paid article writing services.
Reply to comment

lower blood sugar naturally on Sunday, April 17, 2016 5:00 PM
I do agree. An eating routine system may appear to be solid, yet in the event that it doesn't address your remarkable metabolic needs, it might reflect in your well-being. For instance, a perfect eating routine for a fit, vigorous 30-year old male might be insufficient for a 50-year old female with exhaustion, rest issues, and hormone changes. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Bioidentical Hormones Therapy Chicago on Thursday, May 19, 2016 8:35 AM
Being that firtsly checking out your blog today looks sangat thrilling, as well as in the morning I really could undoubtedly accomplish that.
Reply to comment

stem cell injections on Friday, June 17, 2016 6:36 AM
Most interesting Post I have found in my day searches.I am highly thankful to you that you have shared it with me and i got knowledge that i want to get.You have done an impressive job.
Reply to comment

www.raybanvip.co.uk on Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:17 AM
You take them in from food and eliminate them through body fluids such as sweat, urine or diarrhea. Excess fluids leaving the body can flush minerals out.
Reply to comment

Female fashion model on Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:15 PM
These nutrition tips from Holistic Nutrition Center are really pleased my mind discussed above. Just a quick note to tell you that I have passion for the topic "Health Tips" at hand. Thank you so much.
Reply to comment

oakley sunglasses on Thursday, October 13, 2016 11:24 PM
He doesn't need the specific nutrition that is required to run the complexity of her metabolism.
Reply to comment

Zhou Nutrition on Thursday, October 27, 2016 2:45 AM
Excellent post. It is very very informative post for me. Thank you so much for provide us one of great post. Carry on...
Reply to comment

Zhou Nutrition on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 5:28 AM
Many many thanks for your wonderful shared. I have found a lots of significant matter on your blog post. Thanks again for your good job. Keep it up...
Reply to comment

superior essays writing on Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:24 AM
I have got better and informative tips and methods always with this holisticnutritioncenter blog,keep it up. Thanks for updating about healthy happy,keep doing in the same way.
Reply to comment

Pam Lassila on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 11:27 AM
I gained 30 pounds last year and am trying to be healthier now. I realized that I don't have to be a size 2 necessarily, but I do want to feel better about my body and know that I am self reliant and can take care of myself. I want to get a personal trainer and set up a personalized nutrition plan.
Reply to comment