Holistic Nutrition Center -  Personal Nutrition for Healthy Living

Vegetables
Weight Loss
Women's health
powered by

My Blog

Varicose Veins and MTHFR

Both heterozygous and homozygous variants of MTHFR C677T and A1298C associate with the development of varicose veins according to study in EBioMedicine in January 2015.
MTHFR is a gene related to the nutrient folate that’s also tied to cardiac function, detoxification of estrogens and metals, anxiety and depression and more.  Nutrition is an important consideration with varicose veins.
Lab testing can identify potential gene problems so you can make appropriate changes to food, supplements, and lifestyle.    The use of folate and other nutrients may prevent the varicosities altogether (along with avoiding other potential problems that can occur from this same gene).  Your inherited genes don’t change, but you can alter the epigenetic expression of your genes.
The first line of defense I recommend for people with the MTHFR gene variant is to eat a dark green leafy salad every day.  In my opinion, prevention is more pleasant than sore legs, vein stripping and support hose.

19 Comments to Varicose Veins and MTHFR:

Comments RSS
custom essay on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:21 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.

bestessays on Sunday, May 06, 2018 9:33 PM
I am not familiar with any of this variation of MTHFR C677T and A1298C but I saw some varicose veins before. I find it weird, especially when the veins have become enlarged and twisted. Then I also saw my mother's leg with the same thing. My mom said that it is varicose veins and it is just normal for adults. I find this blog very interesting where I had to do some quick research to understand more. Thank you for giving us tips to prevent varicose veins. I gain new knowledge where I can share with others.

hrm essay uk on Monday, May 08, 2017 4:30 AM
If we are continue our education which institute is best. That kind of so many topics we have read and understood from this blog.

starlord leather coat on Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:30 PM
This information is actually very interesting, i really enjoyed, we would including consider added about this, because the is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!

PPC services at reasonable cost on Friday, July 21, 2017 6:27 AM
Thanks for the post.

Michal Robot on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 5:38 AM
Very good information about Vericose veins. I had little bit knowledge before but this post really improve my knowledge.Thanks. gym mats

Harry on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 7:52 AM
I always like informative blogs and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing and please keep us up to date like this. lid-off gift box with plastic gemstone for packaging

Tarpaulin on Wednesday, November 08, 2017 6:47 AM
This Article is actually very interesting, i really enjoyed, we would including consider added about this, because the is very beautiful, thanks for sharing!Tarpaulins

Linda Gonzalez on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 4:21 PM
I trully appretiate your work and tips given by you is helpful to me. I will share this information with my family & friends.

petterson on Monday, January 29, 2018 7:06 AM
This is impressive and also great information. I personally liked going through your solid points on this topic. Many thanks for creating such excellent material. This is excellent.

amanda wilson on Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:24 AM
After I gave birth to my second child, some varicose veins started to appear on my legs. So my mother, who also developed varicose veins recommended me venorid treatment, and I´m amazed by the results! And also, I’ve been exercising 4 days a week, this helps to reduce and prevent varicose veins.

emely on Sunday, May 06, 2018 9:09 PM
Nice!

Jawdat Abboud on Monday, April 02, 2018 1:53 AM
I really Like your Post because this post including the information’s about varicose vein. This post very interesting, knowledgeable about varicose vein. Thanks for sharing it

download pan card on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:46 AM
Candidate can spare the points of interest and finish the shape whenever it might suit him by logging utilizing his/her enrolled subtle elements

hanryleo on Saturday, May 12, 2018 8:21 AM
Very impressive website it is. All the blogs are very interesting and information are also very well. Thanks for sharing this all. I must share this with others. Keep sharing gymnastic mats

aadhar card status on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 9:17 AM
Know the method to check the aadhar card status by Name and you can refresh the aadhar card data online by confirming your portable number.

savitar cosplay on Friday, June 01, 2018 5:41 AM
Go and love this great blog.

Tom Cruise on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:25 AM
He arrived at the midpoint of 27.2 focuses and 10.8 bounce back as a 2004 senior at Cleveland, acquiring 2004 CIF

cartoon hd movies on Monday, June 18, 2018 1:28 AM
Full-outline activity ended up uncommon in its utilization outside of showy preparations in the United States